• Ouch! Miley Cyrus Reveals Her Dog Was Electrocuted On Set Of ‘The Voice'

    3 days ago - By OK!

    Miley Cyrus recalled how her dog, Little Dog, once got electrocuted on the set of The Voice after biting into a wire.
    The “BB Talk” hitmaker, who appeared as a judge on Season 11 and 13 of the competition series, shared what happened during an appearance on Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show on Friday, October 16, insisting that the incident was undoubtedly the most embarrassing thing her pet has ever done.
    “You know on sets there's like wires everywhere,” she said.
    “We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around...and my dog goes and bites on the wires of the TV...
    Read more ...