BAPE to Release Special 20th Anniversary Snoopy Ginza Collection
BAPE is teaming up with Peanuts to release a special 20th Anniversary Snoopy Ginza Collection. As part of the celebration of Snoopy's 20 year presence in Japan's Ginza district, the capsule will be part of a larger Snoopy-themed offering at Ginza Mitsukoshi in Tokyo, Japan.
BAPE's capsule includes a range of graphic T-shirts all featuring the lovable Peanuts character alongside BAPE's ubiquitous Ape head motif. The special Snoopy x BAPE 20th Anniversary Ginza Collection will only be available in Japan on Saturday, July 28 at Ginza Mitsukoshi. Head over to Ginza Mitsukoshi's official site for more details regarding the event.
In more fashion-related news, HUF pays homage to Japanese counterculture for Fall 2018.
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Facebook in the Process of Making LOL a Teen Meme Hub
- Junya Watanabe Makes Old Look Cool for FW19
- Lemaire Layers the Basics in FW19 Collection Lookbook
- How to Stream the Super Blood Wolf Moon Lunar Eclipse This Weekend
- Luke & Lucie Meier Update Tailoring for Jil Sander FW19
- 'Top Gear' Details the Mercedes-AMG One Hypercar
- The PUMA RS-X Reinvention Arrives in Two New Colorways
- Netflix Set to Reboot Chilling ‘Unsolved Mysteries' Series
- AMBUSH Delivers Utilitarian and Military Inspired Collection for FW19
- Raf Simons Plans Luxury Skiwear Debut with FW2019 Templa Collaboration
- SAMIZDAT by Yang Li Channels Industrial Metal for FW19 Collection
- Chief Keef Drops Latest Mixtape, 'The Leek, Vol.7'
- JUUN.J Reinterprets '90s Sportswear & Collaborates with Canada Goose for FW19 Collection
- Ann Demeulemeester's FW19 Collection Is Motivated by Rebellion & Rock
- Best New Tracks: Future, YNW Melly, Migos, Bones, DaBoii & More
- Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include Newer Rappers
- UNDERCOVER MADSTORE Crafted Merch for Superorganism's Japan Tour
- COMME des GARÇONS HOMME Plus Collaborated With Jordan Brand for FW19 Runway Show
- Jack Harlow Suits Up for "Cody Banks" Video
- Here's an On-Foot Look at Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack"
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
Berluti: Menswear AW19
“I'm happy to finally give birth - I feel like it's been 10 months instead of nine, so I'm way overdue,” Kris van Assche told WWD before the outing of his first show for...
Marie Claire UK
Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include...
Data analyst Matt Daniels returns with an updated infographic report that showcases prominent names and the strength of their vocabulary. Once again using Rap Genius' database...
Netflix's Sex Education Portrays Abortion
Netflix's Sex Education Portrays Abortion Accurately Abortion is a pretty common experience. By the age of 45, nearly one-quarter of all women will have had one. Still...
Sophie Turner Says Her Unwashed Hair Was ‘Disgusting' On ‘Game of Thrones'
The sacrifices she makes for Sansa Stark.
Here's an On-Foot Look at Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack"
The previously teased Air Jordan 1 “Cactus Jack” resurfaced with a much cleaner on-foot look highlighting its oversized backward Swoosh. This collaborative Air Jordan 1...
Marie Claire UK
Dries Van Noten Delivers Yet Another Sophisticated Collection for FW19
What can be said of Dries Van Noten that hasn't already been noted? Van Noten is perhaps the most visible member of the Antwerp 6, with only one other member - Walter Van...
Mickey Drexler Has Retired From His Chairman Role at J.Crew
Now it's really the end of an era. J.Crew, still without a CEO, has also lost a chairman: former CEO Mickey Drexler. The struggling retailer announced Friday that Drexler has...