Bobby Shmurda Reveals When He's Getting Out of Prison
Bobby Shmurda opens up about his future release from prison, the current crop of young rappers and more for a new interview with ThisIs50 .
Specifically, the "Hot N*gga" rapper confirms that he intends to get out in 2020. "When I get out, we're going to f*ck everything up. I got two years, 2020. You know how that shit goes. I like to see real n*ggas doing their thing with more constructive shit. I hope a lot of motherfuckers learn from me," he tells ThisIs50 .
Elsewhere, he downplays any rumors involving potential beef with 6ix9ine. "There ain't no beef - there's no problems," he explains. "You know how that shit go when you're in jail, I been hearing a whole bunch of crazy shit. I seen all the colors in the hair and all that crazy shit going on and I started laughing... I understand this is entertainment, and the n*gga got to express himself the way he's going to express himself."
Shmurda also says that he continues to keep his finger on the pulse of hip-hop and is liking the genre's current direction. "I...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- BAPE & EA Sports Join Forces on a Vibrant Collection
- Leopard Print Joins Nike's Air VaporMax 2.0 Animal-Themed Pack
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITA TheSoloIst. Releases an Insulation-Focused Tyvek® Shell Hooded Jacket
- Maison Kitsuné Welcomes First South Korean Flagship With Exclusive Capsule
- Nike's Air VaporMax 2.0 Debuts Tiger Stripes
- Wu-Tang Clan Assemble to Perform "Protect Ya Neck" & "C.R.E.A.M." on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
- Brad Hall Visits HYPEFEST and Goes Streetwear Shopping at Home Depot
- LeBron James Debuts Nike LeBron 16 "King Court Purple" During Lakers Home Opener
- Nike Gives the Air Max 270 an "Indigo Force" Makeover
- Gucci Gives the LA Dodgers' Classic Cap the GG Monogram Treatment
- Nike's Air More Money Gets Dipped in "Metallic Gold"
- Quavo Confirms Migos Track for Kanye West's Upcoming 'Yandhi' Album
- Mike WiLL Made-It Teases 'Creed II' Soundtrack Features
- Nanamica & New Balance Celebrate Utility and Sports in New Collaboration
- A Closer Look at the 'New York Times' x Études FW18 Capsule
- Chris Paul & Rajon Rondo Threw Punches During Lakers-Rockets Game
- Jordan Legacy 312 "Rookie of the Year" Officially Unveiled
- KAWS' Colossal 'CLEAN SLATE' Companion Spotlighted in Upcoming Phillips Auction
- 18-Year-Old LeBron James Predicts Future Success in Latest Nike Video
- Adidas to Release Modernized Nite Jogger in 2019
The headlines of TopFash
Ferragamo matriarch dies age 96
Wanda Ferragamo, matriarch of the Ferragamo luxury Florentine shoemaker and the company's honorary president, has died at age 96. The brand's founder, Salvatore Ferragmo, died...
Nike's Air VaporMax 2.0 Debuts Tiger Stripes
Following a striking "Zebra" colorway, Nike 's Air VaporMax 2.0 now debuts a tiger stripe edition from its larger animal-themed pack scheduled to release later this Fall. This...
A Closer Look at the 'New York Times' x Études FW18 Capsule
Études kicked off 2018 with a killer new range at Paris Fashion Week. The French label's Fall/Winter 2018 selection of styles featured adidas collaborative items alongside...
Pete Davidson Reveals How He's Coping After Ariana Grande Split: ‘Looking...
He's trying to look on the bright side. Pete Davidson finally addressed his split with ex-fiancée Ariana Grande during a comedy show on Oct. 20. The Saturday Night Live star...
Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian In The Sweetest Way For Her 38th...
Step aside, Rico Suave! Kim Kardashian officially turned the big 3-8 on Oct. 21 and to no surprise, Kanye West pulled out all the stops for the special occasion. The rapper...
Prince Harry Flies Solo In Sydney As Meghan Markle's Schedule Is Cut Back
The pregnant Duchess of Sussex gets a break.
Nike ACG Air Revaderchi Receives Two New Fall Colorways
Continuing its retro ACG revival , Nike put together two new colors of its Air Revaderchi model for Fall. Available in grey/purple and blue/teal/black looks, once again the...
Balenciaga is Being Sued for Ripping Off Tree Car Feshner Design
After being sued by a New York souvenir company , Balenciaga is in hot water once again. According to reports , the luxury fashion is now being sued by The CAR- FRESHNER...
The Hunger Magazine online
Five Things to Know about Chanel SS19
Meghan Markle Says She Actually Feels More ‘Free' After Ditching Social Media
Almost everything about being a duchess sounds pretty awesome to us. Wearing tiaras, going on royal trips, being widely beloved by the entire world: that all sounds amazing...