Bobby Shmurda Reveals When He's Getting Out of Prison
Bobby Shmurda opens up about his future release from prison, the current crop of young rappers and more for a new interview with ThisIs50 .
Specifically, the "Hot N*gga" rapper confirms that he intends to get out in 2020. "When I get out, we're going to f*ck everything up. I got two years, 2020. You know how that shit goes. I like to see real n*ggas doing their thing with more constructive shit. I hope a lot of motherfuckers learn from me," he tells ThisIs50 .
Elsewhere, he downplays any rumors involving potential beef with 6ix9ine. "There ain't no beef - there's no problems," he explains. "You know how that shit go when you're in jail, I been hearing a whole bunch of crazy shit. I seen all the colors in the hair and all that crazy shit going on and I started laughing... I understand this is entertainment, and the n*gga got to express himself the way he's going to express himself."
Shmurda also says that he continues to keep his finger on the pulse of hip-hop and is liking the genre's current direction. "I...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Facebook in the Process of Making LOL a Teen Meme Hub
- Junya Watanabe Makes Old Look Cool for FW19
- Lemaire Layers the Basics in FW19 Collection Lookbook
- How to Stream the Super Blood Wolf Moon Lunar Eclipse This Weekend
- Luke & Lucie Meier Update Tailoring for Jil Sander FW19
- 'Top Gear' Details the Mercedes-AMG One Hypercar
- The PUMA RS-X Reinvention Arrives in Two New Colorways
- Netflix Set to Reboot Chilling ‘Unsolved Mysteries' Series
- AMBUSH Delivers Utilitarian and Military Inspired Collection for FW19
- Raf Simons Plans Luxury Skiwear Debut with FW2019 Templa Collaboration
- SAMIZDAT by Yang Li Channels Industrial Metal for FW19 Collection
- Chief Keef Drops Latest Mixtape, 'The Leek, Vol.7'
- JUUN.J Reinterprets '90s Sportswear & Collaborates with Canada Goose for FW19 Collection
- Ann Demeulemeester's FW19 Collection Is Motivated by Rebellion & Rock
- Best New Tracks: Future, YNW Melly, Migos, Bones, DaBoii & More
- Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include Newer Rappers
- UNDERCOVER MADSTORE Crafted Merch for Superorganism's Japan Tour
- COMME des GARÇONS HOMME Plus Collaborated With Jordan Brand for FW19 Runway Show
- Jack Harlow Suits Up for "Cody Banks" Video
- Here's an On-Foot Look at Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack"
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
Berluti: Menswear AW19
“I'm happy to finally give birth - I feel like it's been 10 months instead of nine, so I'm way overdue,” Kris van Assche told WWD before the outing of his first show for...
Marie Claire UK
Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include...
Data analyst Matt Daniels returns with an updated infographic report that showcases prominent names and the strength of their vocabulary. Once again using Rap Genius' database...
Netflix's Sex Education Portrays Abortion
Netflix's Sex Education Portrays Abortion Accurately Abortion is a pretty common experience. By the age of 45, nearly one-quarter of all women will have had one. Still...
Sophie Turner Says Her Unwashed Hair Was ‘Disgusting' On ‘Game of Thrones'
The sacrifices she makes for Sansa Stark.
Here's an On-Foot Look at Travis Scott's Air Jordan 1 "Cactus Jack"
The previously teased Air Jordan 1 “Cactus Jack” resurfaced with a much cleaner on-foot look highlighting its oversized backward Swoosh. This collaborative Air Jordan 1...
Marie Claire UK
Dries Van Noten Delivers Yet Another Sophisticated Collection for FW19
What can be said of Dries Van Noten that hasn't already been noted? Van Noten is perhaps the most visible member of the Antwerp 6, with only one other member - Walter Van...
Mickey Drexler Has Retired From His Chairman Role at J.Crew
Now it's really the end of an era. J.Crew, still without a CEO, has also lost a chairman: former CEO Mickey Drexler. The struggling retailer announced Friday that Drexler has...