Cop Your Pair of the Air Jordan 4 "Singles' Day" and "Tattoo" on StockX
Providing an outlet to cop the most coveted kicks, StockX has you covered if you're looking for the Air Jordan 4 " Singles' Day " and " Tattoo ."
The two latest iterations of the AJ4 offers two distinct, bold takes on the silhouette. Referencing the Chinese holiday "Singles' Day" - popular among young people - the colorway sits upon a gum sole and is completely swathed in a vibrant red. An interruption in the tonality comes via black accents, but the shoe's aesthetics can change if the user decides to peel a layer presenting a hidden floral design. In tandem, the second pair of kicks features a palette consisting of black, white and the label's ubiquitous red. Adding some graphical value, the tumbled leather is emblazoned with an all-over, tattoo print featuring basketballs.
Head over to StockX to buy the Air Jordan 4 " Singles' Day " and " Tattoo " now.
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Advent Calendar Day 15: Victor Solomon 'Moonshot VS. 004' Sculpture
- Advent Calendar Day 15: Gucci GG Supreme Tracksuit
- Advent Calendar Day 15: adidas YEEZY 500 "Salt"
- Advent Calendar Day 15: Urbanears Lotsen Speaker
- M.I.A. Reveals Archived Visuals for "Reload"
- Kodak Black & Lil Pump Go Back in Time for Their "Gnarly" Visual
- Take an Official Look at Maya Moore's Air Jordan 10 “Court Lux”
- Noon Goons Gets Eclectic With Its Pre-Fall 2018 Collection
- Ariana Grande Discusses Her Perfect Fantasy on
- The Air Jordan 1 High Double Strap Gets Done up in Black & Red
- Sovrn Releases Tokyo Set Skate Video, 'Sovrn JPN 2018'
- EMPTY R M Returns With a Grail-Filled "VOL.4 -18AW-" Editorial
- Kanye West Spotted in Unreleased adidas YEEZY Boots
- Stream All the Performances From Rolling Loud Los Angeles 2018
- Marvel Released a “Welcome to Wakanda” Featurette for 'Black Panther'
- Saucony's Azura Sneaker Returns in OG Form for 30th Anniversary
- Vic Mensa Releases New 'Hooligans' EP
- Hedi Slimane May Be Planning Exit From Los Angeles
- Air Jordan 12 Receives a "Winterized" Makeover Before the New Year
- LightSkinKeisha Drops Her New Project 'That's Just the Bottom Line'
The headlines of TopFash
BLUE ERDOS POUR HOMME Spring / Summer 2019 Campaign
Yes, you can wear sneakers to your holiday party - here's how
Body-conscious minidresses and sky-high heels have long been the holiday party go-to uniform, but this season, the trend tides have turned - suffering for style is so passé...
Prada pulls ‘racist' blackface products from Soho store
Prada was forced to pull a new range of accessories and displays from its stores Friday following complaints that they featured “blackface imagery.” The Italian fashion house...
Hedi Slimane May Be Planning Exit From Los Angeles
Hedi Slimane may be over Los Angeles. The sun-drenched California city that inspired his rock 'n roll designs at Dior and Saint Laurent seems to have lost its grip on the...
LightSkinKeisha Drops Her New Project 'That's Just the Bottom Line'
Atlanta's new potential star and L.A. Reid's HitCo signee, LightSkinKeisha , makes her debut, releasing her first project That's Just the Bottom Line. The 10-track tape...
Mason And Reign Disick Get Sweet Birthday Shout Outs From The Kardashian Fam
Today is a pretty big day in the Kardashian fam, and we're seriously ready to celebrate too! Eldest sister Kourtney Kardashian has three sweet kids in total, and two of them...
L'Officiel Malaysia December 2018 Cover
GQ Magazine U.S