Dries Van Noten's SS19 Collection Is a Psychedelic Wonderland
Dries Van Noten 's Spring/Summer 2019 collection screams 1970s minus the tacky parts. Shock yellow, Day-Glo orange, and electric blue hues were embellished on modern-cropped garments with a romantic mystique that we've come to familiarize with the Belgian designer. Balancing out the bright-colored fits were monochrome tones swathed on lightweight trench coats, wide-cut blousons, and relaxed suiting. Other standout pieces include translucent raincoats, leather backpacks with abstract motifs, and color-blocked sandals. As a whole, a plethora of the 56 looks unveiled at his Paris Fashion Week show pays homage to the late Danish designer and architect, Verner Panton, who was known for his experimental takes on furniture such as undulated plastic chairs, globe pendant light fixtures and his modular Barboy trolley.
Peep the photos above and let us know your favorite styles. In related stories, Boris Bidjan Saberi recently unveiled his SS19 collection filled with seam taped garments.
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Versace Set to Be Sold to Michael Kors for $2 Billion USD
- Supreme x Nike FW18 Collection
- Virgil Abloh & IKEA Announce "Still Loading" Pop-up in Paris
- This Picturesque House Brings Sophistication to Miami's Coast
- Grind London Spotlights FW18 "Catalogue Collection" in New Editorial
- Balenciaga's TRACK Sneaker: A Closer Look at Demna Gvasalia's Newest High-Tech Shoe
- ‘Dragon Ball Z' x adidas Could Be Limited to Just 1000 Pairs Per Style
- MAPLE Hits a Popular Vancouver Eatery for FW18 “Disco Devil” Lookbook
- Pop Trading Company & Minotaur Link Up for Fall/Winter 2018
- Casio G-SHOCK Drops See-Through Watches for Its Glacier Gold Collection
- COMME des GARÇONS SHIRT Revisits More Childhood Memories With ‘Cars'-Inspired Bag
- JOEGUSH's "REMA-KOUTURE" FW18 Explores The Boundaries of Rework Design
- BAPE Teams up With Hebru Brantley & Social Status on a 1000% BE RBRICK
- Muhammad Ali's 1970 Rolls-Royce Convertible Is Up for Auction
- Young Thug's 'On the Rvn' EP Is Finally Here
- Burberry Assembles More Archive Scarf Designs for This New Backpack
- MVRDV Builds Warped Nightclub and Indoor Theme Park in Seoul
- Drake Postpones Miami Tour Dates Due to Sickness
- Spotify and Ancestry Team Up to Create DNA-Curated Playlists
- Capcom Announces Multi-Platform Release of 'Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy' Compilation Game
The headlines of TopFash
THE FASHION WEEK
Spring Summer 2019 Backstage at MSGM Photography by Mara Corsino
Arcadia's credit insurance 'to be cut'
Credit insurers are reportedly planning to cut cover for Arcadia, amid continued tough trading conditions on the high street.
Joules faces shareholder concerns
Joules is reportedly facing concerns from shareholders this week over worries that founder, Tom Joule, could take control of a larger part of the business.
Versace's sale “imminent”, says Italian newspaper
The sale of Italian fashion house Versace could be announced “within hours”, according to the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, which cites unnamed sources close to the...
Grind London Spotlights FW18 "Catalogue Collection" in New Editorial
After first revealing the collection back at the start of the year, U.K.-based label Grind London has now given a better look at its Fall/Winter 2018 "Catalogue Collection...
Cristiano Burani S/S 19 Show
Nike Is Readying a “Black/Neon Green” Air Max 97 for Fall
Just earlier hitting our pages in an all-new camo pack , Nike is preparing to release a vibrant colorway option of its signature Air Max 97 model. A mix of leather and a...
Nike Set to Release a New Air Max 97 Camo Pack
After donning an icy "Blue Hero" outfit, Nike 's Air Max 97 returns to stealthier styles with a new two-colorway camouflage pack for Fall 2018. Offered in an olive green option...
Calcaterra S/S 19 Show
Marlijn for DV Mode