'Enter the Marauders' Combines Wu-Tang Clan's '36 Chambers' & ATCQ's 'Midnight Marauders'
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the release of Wu-Tang Clan 's Enter the Wu-Tang and A Tribe Called Quest 's Midnight Marauders LPs, DJ Filthy Rich has combined the two legendary albums for a new "blendtape" known as A Clan Called Wu's Enter the Marauders .
"The intent was not to improve on the originals in any way... that would be impossible, as I consider them both to be perfect bodies of work," DJ Filthy Rich shared via an official statement. "Rather, it was about orchestrating a fun concept, and putting a totally new spin on these well-worn classics. The contrast of Wu's gritty street raps over Tribe's jazzy production works in a pleasantly unexpected way."
You can stream DJ Filthy Rich's A Clan Called Wu, Enter the Marauders blend below.
For more, check out the trailer for the new Wu-Tang Clan documentary .
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- A First Look at the Nike Air VaporMax Flyknit 2.0 "Chinese New Year"
- Diesel Founder Reportedly Interested in Taking Over Roberto Cavalli
- UNDEFEATED's Converse Chuck 70 'Ox Gets a Closer Look
- Apple Plans iPhone Software Update to Combat China Ban
- An On-Foot Look at the Nike Air Fear of God 1 in Black
- James Turrell & Marina Abramović to Design Spa for New Tasmania Luxury Hotel
- HB100 2018
- Pornhub Releases It's Annual Year of Statistics for 2018
- Takara Wong Channels the Venezuelan Protests in SS19 "Race Riot" Collection
- Nike's Air Trainer 3 Resurfaces in "Medicine Ball"
- Blue Off-White™ x Nike AF1 Rumored to Release at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- Nike's Air VaporMax 2019 Kicks Off the New Year in "Black/Metallic Gold"
- The First-Ever 2020 Toyota Supra Produced Is Set to Be Auctioned for Charity
- Watch Virgin Galactic's VSS Unity Successfully Launch Two Pilots Into Space
- Take a Detailed look at the Air Jordan 1 Retro High "Neutral Grey"
- Kodak Black Delivers His Sophomore Album, 'Dying To Live'
- Stream 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Soundtrack
- Just Don & READYMADE Collide on a Basketball Warmup Set
- Blue Blue Japan Links With Mackintosh Philosophy for a 3-Way Trench Coat
- BAPE Japan Debuts Special The Weeknd Merch
The headlines of TopFash
SS20 Denim by Premiere Vision Overview
Trendstop gives FashionUnited readers an insider's guide to the Spring/Summer 2020 edition of Denim by Premiere Vision. Trendstop's denim experts bring you a first look at the...
LVMH acquires luxury hotel group Belmond
LVMH is expanding its portfolio of luxury fashion houses with hospitality, as its latest acquisition, the purchase of luxury hotel group Belmond, reveals. The deal, valued at...
Take a Detailed look at the Air Jordan 1 Retro High "Neutral Grey"
Adding to its growing takes on the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG , Jordan Brand is now gearing up to release a "Neutral Grey" colorway of the court classic. The latest iteration...
‘Snooki' Polizzi Reveals The Gender Of Baby No. 3 With An Iconic Party! See...
Congratulations are in order for Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and her husband Jionni LaValle! The couple recently announced that they're expecting baby No. 3, and on Dec. 13, the...
Kanye West Calls Out Drake on Twitter
Kanye West took to Twitter to call out Drake , requesting a face-to-face meeting so that the Toronto native can give 'Ye an apology. Kanye initially shared a screenshot of a...
Nike's Spring 2019 Tech Pack Reveals the Familiar and Unfamiliar
Nike 's signature Tech Pack is set to return with a new batch of pieces for Spring 2019. Known for its selection of jackets, hoodies and sweatpants all sporting knit and fleece...
Hailee Steinfeld And Niall Horan Break Up After Being The Cutest Couple For...
Things can't always last forever, even if it looks like they might! That seems to be the case with singers Hailee Steinfeld and Niall Horan, who reportedly split after being...
4 Cool Things You Can Find Out Using 23andMe Ancestry Kits
We are obsessed with digging up new interesting details on everyone from Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. But we never considered just how...
Air France Madame
Air France Madame December-January 2018/2019 Cover