John Elliott Drops Nike & Suicoke Collabs Alongside Cozy Layers for FW18
John Elliott prepares for the cold season with an on-brand blend of sportswear and California cool, blending skate influences with some timely menswear nods. "Delirium," the theme of the Fall/Winter 2018 collection, is a nod to the subtly distorted details that appear throughout the expansive range.
The label's signature skinny, washed denim and easy-to-layer hoodies are joined by an array of hefty layering pieces, ranging from corduroy puffer jackets to flannel overshirts, all inflected with rich color. Stripes, florals, plaids, tie-dye and paint-splatter appear in between solid-toned wool cardigans and heavyweight French terry tees, with suede Blackmeans riders jackets and satin bombers adding quiet luxury accents to the versatile range. Color-blocked Sail jackets, turtlenecks, translucent sweaters and distressed trucker jackets reflect Elliott's skill in blending disparate influences into a wearable mélange, with accessories coming in the form of sporty glasses and various...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Take an Exclusive Look Inside Fear of God's Paris Showroom
- Sacai Debuts New Nike Sneakers During FW19 Paris Runway Show
- Henry Cejudo Defeats TJ Dillashaw with First-Round TKO
- White Mountaineering Collaborates With adidas & Danner for FW19
- Sacai Plays With Texture and Volume for FW19
- BAPE Releases Limited Edition Chinese Tea Pot Set
- Skrillex's 'Kingdom Hearts III' Opening Theme Track Arrives
- Ariana Grande, Juicy J, Thundercat & More Pay Homage to Mac Miller on His Birthday
- Schepers Bosman's FW19 Collection Takes Inspiration From Architect Pierre Cuypers
- Kevin Gates Delivers More Hard-Hitting Bars on "Therapy Sh*t 4"
- Showtime & Mass Appeal Announce Wu-Tang Docu-Series, 'Wu-Tang Clan: Of Mics and Men'
- Hermès Delivers Timeless, Classic Luxury for FW19 Men's Collection
- Yung Lean Joins Bladee for New "Red Velvet" Video
- Thom Browne Experiments With Bubble Wrap and Defies Gender Norms for FW19
- LOEWE Embraces Modern Art for FW19
- KAWS Kicks Off the Opening of 'KAWS:HOLIDAY' in Taipei
- HEAD PORTER Showcases Apple Watch Straps
- Facebook in the Process of Making LOL a Teen Meme Hub
- Junya Watanabe Makes Old Look Cool for FW19
- Lemaire Layers the Basics in FW19 Collection Lookbook
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
Sacai Debuts New Nike Sneakers During FW19 Paris Runway Show
Sacai debuted its latest collaboration with Nike during its Fall/Winter 2019 runway show on Saturday morning. Progressing from the splashy Spring/Summer 2019 collection , the...
Dowdy no more: Men in suits storm back into style
Many had thought it as good as dead, destined for a place in fashion oblivion next to plus fours. But this week a most unexpected thing has been happening on Paris men's...
THE FASHION WEEK
Fall Winter 2019 Backstage at Dior Homme Photography by Robin Joris Duller
Rob Kardashian Shares New Photo of His Daughter Dream - and Her Smile Is the...
She's so cute! Rob Kardashian of Keeping Up With the Kardashians fame shared a rare, new photo of his daughter, Dream Kardashian, smiling - and Twitter loved it. And frankly...
Most Important S/S 2019 Bag Trends
These S/S 2019 bags will make you forget winter is in full force. Tons of unique styles that you'll be sure to see all over the place once the season rolls around. LoL...
Lemaire Layers the Basics in FW19 Collection Lookbook
Lemaire has always been the go-to in terms of comfortable style and sophistication, this Fall/Winter 2019 collection is no exception. In its newest lookbook, the label shows...
Marie Claire UK
Berluti: Menswear AW19
“I'm happy to finally give birth - I feel like it's been 10 months instead of nine, so I'm way overdue,” Kris van Assche told WWD before the outing of his first show for...
Matt Daniels Updates His 'Largest Vocabulary in Hip-Hop' Study to Include...
Data analyst Matt Daniels returns with an updated infographic report that showcases prominent names and the strength of their vocabulary. Once again using Rap Genius' database...