Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington on 1-Year Anniversary of His Death
This past Thursday marked the one year anniversary of Chester Bennington 's death. To pay tribute to the musician, his Linkin Park bandmates took to social media to share kind words and memories of the beloved frontman.
“To our brother Chester, it has been a year since your passing - a surreal rotation of grief, heartbreak, refusal, and recognition,” the band wrote on Twitter. “And yet it still feels like you are close by, surrounding us with your memory and your light. Your one-of-a-kind spirit has authored an indelible imprint on our hearts - our jokes, our joy, and our tenderness.”
The band's bassist, Dave "Phoenix" Farrell, also shared a tribute on his Instagram account. "I still struggle to try and eloquently express what you mean to your family, your friends, your fans... and to me," he wrote. "There is so much that I feel, and that I could say, and that I would want to say, and that I don't know how to say... but one thing I know for certain, is that you are loved, and you are missed."
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- BAPE & EA Sports Join Forces on a Vibrant Collection
- Leopard Print Joins Nike's Air VaporMax 2.0 Animal-Themed Pack
- TAKAHIROMIYASHITA TheSoloIst. Releases an Insulation-Focused Tyvek® Shell Hooded Jacket
- Maison Kitsuné Welcomes First South Korean Flagship With Exclusive Capsule
- Nike's Air VaporMax 2.0 Debuts Tiger Stripes
- Wu-Tang Clan Assemble to Perform "Protect Ya Neck" & "C.R.E.A.M." on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
- Brad Hall Visits HYPEFEST and Goes Streetwear Shopping at Home Depot
- LeBron James Debuts Nike LeBron 16 "King Court Purple" During Lakers Home Opener
- Nike Gives the Air Max 270 an "Indigo Force" Makeover
- Gucci Gives the LA Dodgers' Classic Cap the GG Monogram Treatment
- Nike's Air More Money Gets Dipped in "Metallic Gold"
- Quavo Confirms Migos Track for Kanye West's Upcoming 'Yandhi' Album
- Mike WiLL Made-It Teases 'Creed II' Soundtrack Features
- Nanamica & New Balance Celebrate Utility and Sports in New Collaboration
- A Closer Look at the 'New York Times' x Études FW18 Capsule
- Chris Paul & Rajon Rondo Threw Punches During Lakers-Rockets Game
- Jordan Legacy 312 "Rookie of the Year" Officially Unveiled
- KAWS' Colossal 'CLEAN SLATE' Companion Spotlighted in Upcoming Phillips Auction
- 18-Year-Old LeBron James Predicts Future Success in Latest Nike Video
- Adidas to Release Modernized Nite Jogger in 2019
The headlines of TopFash
Ferragamo matriarch dies age 96
Wanda Ferragamo, matriarch of the Ferragamo luxury Florentine shoemaker and the company's honorary president, has died at age 96. The brand's founder, Salvatore Ferragmo, died...
Nike's Air VaporMax 2.0 Debuts Tiger Stripes
Following a striking "Zebra" colorway, Nike 's Air VaporMax 2.0 now debuts a tiger stripe edition from its larger animal-themed pack scheduled to release later this Fall. This...
A Closer Look at the 'New York Times' x Études FW18 Capsule
Études kicked off 2018 with a killer new range at Paris Fashion Week. The French label's Fall/Winter 2018 selection of styles featured adidas collaborative items alongside...
Pete Davidson Reveals How He's Coping After Ariana Grande Split: ‘Looking...
He's trying to look on the bright side. Pete Davidson finally addressed his split with ex-fiancée Ariana Grande during a comedy show on Oct. 20. The Saturday Night Live star...
Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian In The Sweetest Way For Her 38th...
Step aside, Rico Suave! Kim Kardashian officially turned the big 3-8 on Oct. 21 and to no surprise, Kanye West pulled out all the stops for the special occasion. The rapper...
Prince Harry Flies Solo In Sydney As Meghan Markle's Schedule Is Cut Back
The pregnant Duchess of Sussex gets a break.
Nike ACG Air Revaderchi Receives Two New Fall Colorways
Continuing its retro ACG revival , Nike put together two new colors of its Air Revaderchi model for Fall. Available in grey/purple and blue/teal/black looks, once again the...
Balenciaga is Being Sued for Ripping Off Tree Car Feshner Design
After being sued by a New York souvenir company , Balenciaga is in hot water once again. According to reports , the luxury fashion is now being sued by The CAR- FRESHNER...
The Hunger Magazine online
Five Things to Know about Chanel SS19
Meghan Markle Says She Actually Feels More ‘Free' After Ditching Social Media
Almost everything about being a duchess sounds pretty awesome to us. Wearing tiaras, going on royal trips, being widely beloved by the entire world: that all sounds amazing...