Watch All of Stan Lee's Marvel Cameos in This Supercut
With the unfortunate news of Stan Lee 's passing having hit the Internet only a few hours ago, the iconic Marvel Comics creator and former president and chairman will be remembered for years to come by his loyal fanbase.
To celebrate his life and being a fixture in every Marvel production for the past two decades, The New York Daily News has shared a supercut featuring over 30 of Lee's Marvel cameos, whether it be from Disney, Fox or Sony.
The seven-and-a-half-minute clip posted above starts off with his inaugural cameo in 1989's TV movie The Trial of the Incredible Hulk and goes all the way to Avengers: Infinity War and Ant Man and the Wasp. It was revealed during his cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 that all of his appearances in the Marvel Cinematic Universe represent the same character.
Lee passed away at the age of 95 following a bout with pneumonia and ongoing issues with his vision.
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Nike Energizes the Air Max 97 in "Thunder Grey/Lime Blast"
- Advent Calendar Day 15: Victor Solomon 'Moonshot VS. 004' Sculpture
- Advent Calendar Day 15: Gucci GG Supreme Tracksuit
- Advent Calendar Day 15: adidas YEEZY 500 "Salt"
- Advent Calendar Day 15: Urbanears Lotsen Speaker
- M.I.A. Reveals Archived Visuals for "Reload"
- Kodak Black & Lil Pump Go Back in Time for Their "Gnarly" Visual
- Take an Official Look at Maya Moore's Air Jordan 10 “Court Lux”
- Noon Goons Gets Eclectic With Its Pre-Fall 2018 Collection
- Ariana Grande Discusses Her Perfect Fantasy on
- The Air Jordan 1 High Double Strap Gets Done up in Black & Red
- Sovrn Releases Tokyo Set Skate Video, 'Sovrn JPN 2018'
- EMPTY R M Returns With a Grail-Filled "VOL.4 -18AW-" Editorial
- Kanye West Spotted in Unreleased adidas YEEZY Boots
- Stream All the Performances From Rolling Loud Los Angeles 2018
- Marvel Released a “Welcome to Wakanda” Featurette for 'Black Panther'
- Saucony's Azura Sneaker Returns in OG Form for 30th Anniversary
- Vic Mensa Releases New 'Hooligans' EP
- Hedi Slimane May Be Planning Exit From Los Angeles
- Air Jordan 12 Receives a "Winterized" Makeover Before the New Year
The headlines of TopFash
Advent Calendar Day 15: adidas YEEZY 500 "Salt"
This year's Advent Calendar wouldn't be complete without a pair of YEEZYs. Courtesy of San Francisco's The Darkside Initiative, the adidas YEEZY 500 "Salt" joins this year's...
Pregnant ‘Jersey Shore' Star Snooki Posts Pic While Vomiting, Gets Called...
Ask any mom - pregnancy can simultaneously be the most beautiful time of your life and also the biggest struggle you've ever dealt with. Jersey Shore star Nicole “Snooki”...
BLUE ERDOS POUR HOMME Spring / Summer 2019 Campaign
Yes, you can wear sneakers to your holiday party - here's how
Body-conscious minidresses and sky-high heels have long been the holiday party go-to uniform, but this season, the trend tides have turned - suffering for style is so passé...
Prada pulls ‘racist' blackface products from Soho store
Prada was forced to pull a new range of accessories and displays from its stores Friday following complaints that they featured “blackface imagery.” The Italian fashion house...
Hedi Slimane May Be Planning Exit From Los Angeles
Hedi Slimane may be over Los Angeles. The sun-drenched California city that inspired his rock 'n roll designs at Dior and Saint Laurent seems to have lost its grip on the...
Arena Homme +
Mason And Reign Disick Get Sweet Birthday Shout Outs From The Kardashian Fam
Today is a pretty big day in the Kardashian fam, and we're seriously ready to celebrate too! Eldest sister Kourtney Kardashian has three sweet kids in total, and two of them...
Princess Nokia Reissues Debut Project 'Metallic Butterfly,' adds New Songs
New York City's Princess Nokia re-releases a remastered and expanded version her 2014 debut full-length Metallic Butterfly , adding three new songs to the original project...