Patta's Utilizes Elevated Camo Pattern for FW18 Bag Collection
Tried-and-true streetwear label Patta is back with a new range of accessories that will add a bit of flair to your daily ensembles. This time around, the selection includes the ever-reliable waist bag, shoulder-strapped pouch and backpack. The range perfectly exemplifies form, style and function - the updated camo gives outfits a pop of color, while the thoughtfully-placed buckles and nylon straps make things much more convenient for the daily urban commuter. Patta branding can easily be found on the products for those fans of the imprint.
Patta's forthcoming bag collection release on November 16 through its Amsterdam and London locations in addition to online. In other news, you can take a look at The North Face's forthcoming layering pieces.
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- UNDEFEATED's Converse Chuck 70 'Ox Gets a Closer Look
- Apple Plans iPhone Software Update to Combat China Ban
- An On-Foot Look at the Nike Air Fear of God 1 in Black
- James Turrell & Marina Abramović to Design Spa for New Tasmania Luxury Hotel
- HB100 2018
- Pornhub Releases It's Annual Year of Statistics for 2018
- Takara Wong Channels the Venezuelan Protests in SS19 "Race Riot" Collection
- Nike's Air Trainer 3 Resurfaces in "Medicine Ball"
- Blue Off-White™ x Nike AF1 Rumored to Release at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
- Nike's Air VaporMax 2019 Kicks Off the New Year in "Black/Metallic Gold"
- The First-Ever 2020 Toyota Supra Produced Is Set to Be Auctioned for Charity
- Watch Virgin Galactic's VSS Unity Successfully Launch Two Pilots Into Space
- Take a Detailed look at the Air Jordan 1 Retro High "Neutral Grey"
- Kodak Black Delivers His Sophomore Album, 'Dying To Live'
- Stream 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse' Soundtrack
- Just Don & READYMADE Collide on a Basketball Warmup Set
- Blue Blue Japan Links With Mackintosh Philosophy for a 3-Way Trench Coat
- BAPE Japan Debuts Special The Weeknd Merch
- Kendall Jenner Crowned Highest-Paid Model of 2018 With $22.5M USD
- Na-Kel Smith Receives Signature 3ST.003 from adidas Skateboarding
The headlines of TopFash
An On-Foot Look at the Nike Air Fear of God 1 in Black
After the sneaker was officially revealed earlier this month, the black colorway of Fear of God and Nike 's collaborative release now gets an on-foot look. The basketball-style...
SS20 Denim by Premiere Vision Overview
Trendstop gives FashionUnited readers an insider's guide to the Spring/Summer 2020 edition of Denim by Premiere Vision. Trendstop's denim experts bring you a first look at the...
LVMH acquires luxury hotel group Belmond
LVMH is expanding its portfolio of luxury fashion houses with hospitality, as its latest acquisition, the purchase of luxury hotel group Belmond, reveals. The deal, valued at...
Karla Colletto Editorial
‘Snooki' Polizzi Reveals The Gender Of Baby No. 3 With An Iconic Party! See...
Congratulations are in order for Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and her husband Jionni LaValle! The couple recently announced that they're expecting baby No. 3, and on Dec. 13, the...
Nike's Spring 2019 Tech Pack Reveals the Familiar and Unfamiliar
Nike 's signature Tech Pack is set to return with a new batch of pieces for Spring 2019. Known for its selection of jackets, hoodies and sweatpants all sporting knit and fleece...
Kanye West Calls Out Drake on Twitter
Kanye West took to Twitter to call out Drake , requesting a face-to-face meeting so that the Toronto native can give 'Ye an apology. Kanye initially shared a screenshot of a...
Hailee Steinfeld And Niall Horan Break Up After Being The Cutest Couple For...
Things can't always last forever, even if it looks like they might! That seems to be the case with singers Hailee Steinfeld and Niall Horan, who reportedly split after being...
Taylor Swift's New ‘Reputation' Movie Looks Dramatic AF: ‘When She Fell, She...
Are you ready for it?! But, really, are you? Taylor Swift announced that a new documentary about her Reputation tour is coming to Netflix. If you couldn't afford tickets to Tay...
4 Cool Things You Can Find Out Using 23andMe Ancestry Kits
We are obsessed with digging up new interesting details on everyone from Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. But we never considered just how...