Spotify Now Allows Artists & Labels to Send Unreleased Music for Playlists
As Billboard reports, Spotify just launched a new beta feature that allows artists and record labels to submit unreleased records for playlist consideration. The move aims to create "unprecedented, efficient, and easy access to Spotify's entire global editorial team."
"The number one question we get from labels, artists, and their teams is: who do I speak to to get on Rap Caviar, Hot Country, ¡Viva Latino!, Ultimate Indie or other Spotify playlists?" Nick Holmsten, Spotify's Vice President of Content & Global Head of Shows & Editorial tells Billboard. "We've listened to feedback from the creative community and developed a new feature that enables them to easily submit unreleased music for playlist consideration to our entire worldwide team of playlist editors."
With the implementation of this new feature, label represenatives and artists who have a Spotify for Aritsts or a Spotify Analytics account will be able to log in and send unreleased music to the streaming service's team. They can also include any...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- The Russo Brothers Break Down Every Hero in 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- How "In My Feelings" Producer TrapMoneyBenny Continues To Reinvent His Sound
- Loewe Drops Anagram Sweater & Elf-Like Dinosaur Sneaker
- 10 Women Who Deserve a Spotlight at the 2019 GRAMMYs
- Grailed Is Dropping 100 Rare Supreme Skate Decks
- Muhammad Ali's 1976 Alfa Romeo Is For Sale
- Aminé Shares New Project 'ONEPOINTFIVE'
- Hummel & HANON Celebrate Grassroots Scottish Football With "Standing Only" Capsule
- Adidas to Livestream High School Football on Twitter
- Watch the Official Trailer of Netflix's New Film, 'Next Gen'
- A First Look at Nike's Air VaporMax Premier Flyknit
- Adidas Football Unveils 2018/19 Champions League Match Ball
- G-Eazy, Blac Youngsta & BlocBoy JB Share “Drop” Video
- Marina Abramović Has Come Under Fire for a Controversial Regatta Poster Design
- James Jean Reveals Upcoming Time-Limited Edition 'Retroflect' Print
- Nike Drops the Air Max 270 in the Ever-Popular “Bred” Color Scheme
- Lil Pump Announces 'Harverd Dropout' Tour Dates
- Bruno Mars Adds Ciara, Boyz II Men, Ella Mai & Charlie Wilson to '24k Magic' World Tour
- Adidas EQT Support Sock Primeknit Receives a High Contrast Colorway
- McDonald's Unveils New Apple Store-Like Chicago Flagship Location
The headlines of TopFash
Trent & Company Is Hiring A Public Relations Account Executive In New York, NY
Trent & Company, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a creative and resourceful Public Relations Account Executive to join our growing Soho agency. Our team is hip, informed...
Cat Power and Lana Del Rey team up for new song ‘Woman'
Cat Power 's upcoming tenth album is called Wanderer. Earlier this year she released a one-minute acapella of its title track, and now the album's first proper singleis...
Aminé Shares New Project 'ONEPOINTFIVE'
Aminé has dropped a brand new project titled ONEPOINTFIVE. The 13-track “EP/LP/mixtape/album," includes guest spots from Rico Nasty, Gunna and G Herbo. It is Aminé's first...
A First Look at Nike's Air VaporMax Premier Flyknit
Adding to its growing lineup of Air VaporMax hybrid silhouettes, images of Nike 's newest mashup footwear option recently surfaced. Dubbed the Air VaporMax Premier Flyknit, the...
Kate Spade New York purchase helps growth at Tapestry Inc
Net sales at fashion group Tapestry Inc jumped 31% on a reported basis, to $5.88bn in the 52-week period to 30 June, compared with $4.49bn in the previous year.
Young Thug Reveals ‘Slime Language' Release Date & Album Cover Artwork
In the beginning of this month, Young Thug sent through pet snakes to major media and publication offices as promotion for his upcoming album Slime Language. Now, the Atlanta...
MoMa PS1 Comemorates Its Warm up Music Series With Merch Capsule
Accompanying the kick-off of Warm Up , MoMa PS1 recently revealed a merch capsule collection for the 21st iteration of the summer music series. Celebrating the community...
Starbucks Launches New Line Of Plant-Based Protein Beverages
After bringing us 3D vegan ice cream bars , Starbucks is now back with a new line of plant-based protein blended cold brew beverages. Continuing its vegan focus, the non-dairy...