Take a Look Inside Instagram's New Manhattan Offices
Instagram has gone from having a New York office with three employees to an image-sharing company with over 290 people and plans to expand. Its new offices in the city took over the top floors of 440 Broadway and serve as Instagram's second major hub next to its San Franciso offices. The Los Angeles-based Gehry Partners revamped the office's layout and structural elements alongside the company's in-house design team to create its interior as well as its installations.
The entrance features a digital greeting wall with rotating imagery from Instagram feeds and stories from its 800 million-plus users. A partial geodesic dome made of dichroic glass changes color depending on the angle you look at it is along the corridor. It has controllable lighting and adjustable seating underneath it for those looking to take a selfie, as is its green wall next to the staircase.
Inside are places to eat or drink like the Thirsty Flamingo, which is a fully stocked bar with a peach-colored theme. Its library space is an...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Versace Set to Be Sold to Michael Kors for $2 Billion USD
- Supreme x Nike FW18 Collection
- Virgil Abloh & IKEA Announce "Still Loading" Pop-up in Paris
- This Picturesque House Brings Sophistication to Miami's Coast
- Grind London Spotlights FW18 "Catalogue Collection" in New Editorial
- Balenciaga's TRACK Sneaker: A Closer Look at Demna Gvasalia's Newest High-Tech Shoe
- ‘Dragon Ball Z' x adidas Could Be Limited to Just 1000 Pairs Per Style
- MAPLE Hits a Popular Vancouver Eatery for FW18 “Disco Devil” Lookbook
- Pop Trading Company & Minotaur Link Up for Fall/Winter 2018
- Casio G-SHOCK Drops See-Through Watches for Its Glacier Gold Collection
- COMME des GARÇONS SHIRT Revisits More Childhood Memories With ‘Cars'-Inspired Bag
- JOEGUSH's "REMA-KOUTURE" FW18 Explores The Boundaries of Rework Design
- BAPE Teams up With Hebru Brantley & Social Status on a 1000% BE RBRICK
- Muhammad Ali's 1970 Rolls-Royce Convertible Is Up for Auction
- Young Thug's 'On the Rvn' EP Is Finally Here
- Burberry Assembles More Archive Scarf Designs for This New Backpack
- MVRDV Builds Warped Nightclub and Indoor Theme Park in Seoul
- Drake Postpones Miami Tour Dates Due to Sickness
- Spotify and Ancestry Team Up to Create DNA-Curated Playlists
- Capcom Announces Multi-Platform Release of 'Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy' Compilation Game
The headlines of TopFash
THE FASHION WEEK
Spring Summer 2019 Backstage at Giorgio Armani Photography by Mara Corsino
Cristiano Burani S/S 19 Show
Nike Is Readying a “Black/Neon Green” Air Max 97 for Fall
Just earlier hitting our pages in an all-new camo pack , Nike is preparing to release a vibrant colorway option of its signature Air Max 97 model. A mix of leather and a...
Nike Set to Release a New Air Max 97 Camo Pack
After donning an icy "Blue Hero" outfit, Nike 's Air Max 97 returns to stealthier styles with a new two-colorway camouflage pack for Fall 2018. Offered in an olive green option...
Fila S/S 19 Show
Marlijn for DV Mode
Tiger Woods Wins Tour Championship, First PGA Win in 5 Years
Tiger Woods capped off a masterful weekend today, winning the Tour Championship at Georgia's East Lake Course by two strokes, marking his first PGA win since 2013. The...
Dolce & Gabbana's fleet of models take runway by storm
Dolce & Gabbana's DNA-inspired show hit every locus on their genetic map. The Italian design duo sequenced a massive presentation with more than 170 female and male models of...
North West, 5, Makes Her Runway Model Debut At The L.O.L. Surprise Fashion Show!
Work it, girl! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's oldest daughter North West is absolutely adorable and she's already a budding fashionista, so it...
Dolce & Gabbana Dive Deep Into Their Brand DNA for Spring 2019
In recent years, Dolce & Gabbana has really doubled down on its commitment to courting the next generation of shoppers. Not only have a crew of social media-savvy youngsters...