The North Face Black Series Warms Up With Velvet Layering Pieces
The acclaimed Kazuki Kuraishi collaboration was merely the first major move for The North Face Black Series , as the progressive line reveals its next covetable range. This time, Black Series is aiming to get comfy with a series of velvet items for both men and women.
Blending the soft comfort of woven velvet with technical specs - including WindWall lining and Durable Water Repellent coating - the range hearkens back to The North Face 's adventurous '90s lines, which often dabbled with unconventional colors and textiles. Key pieces include the signature Nuptse puffer jacket and Transform down coat, which converts from a long layer into a mid-length jacket and scarf set with ease. Outerwear is complemented by track jackets, bi-color pullovers and pants , made comfortably functional by elastic waists and zippered pockets.
Expect the velvet capsule exclusively arrives at The North Face's new Prototype Store in New York's Williamsburg neighborhood on November 28, following the...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Audi Vehicles Will Have Technology to Help Drivers Avoid Red Lights
- Wales Bonner Looks Into Black Spirituality for Fall/Winter 2019 Collection
- Adidas Originals Continental 80 Goes Classic Grey
- Daniel Patrick Reimagines Basketball Shorts and Trackpants in Color-Blocking Neon
- Kid Cudi Collaborates with A.P.C. for "INTERACTION 1"
- Lil Uzi Vert Drops "Closing It" Music Video
- Netflix Cancels 'The Punisher' and 'Jessica Jones'
- Lil Pump Talks Jordans and Smokepurpp on ‘Sneaker Shopping'
- Uniqlo Continues to Pay Homage to Contemporary Artists With New SPRZ NY T-Shirts
- NFL Reportedly Paid Kaepernick Over $60 Million USD in Settlement
- Y/Project Drops Two-Tone Cut-Out Denim for SS19
- Karimoku Teams up With Medicom on a "Rosewood" BE RBRICK 400%
- Here's Every Item from Palace's Spring 2019 Release
- Burberry looks to British Youth Culture for FW19
- Supreme 2019 Spring/Summer Lookbook
- Supreme 2019 Spring/Summer Accessories
- Supreme 2019 Spring/Summer Tops
- Supreme 2019 Spring/Summer Tees
- Supreme 2019 Spring/Summer Sweats
- Supreme 2019 Spring/Summer Jackets
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
THE FASHION WEEK
Fall Winter 2019 Backstage at Ports 1961 Photography by Jessica Segal
‘Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry Hosts Gender Reveal Party With Ex Chris Lopez...
They may not be together, but that doesn't mean that Teen Mom 2 star Kailyn Lowry and ex Chris Lopez can't party together. The former couple attended their friends' gender...
Meghan Markle Spotted Shopping at High-End Kids' Store in NYC Ahead of Her...
Sometimes it's good to have a mini getaway, and it looks like Meghan Markle agrees. The duchess, 37, took a trip to New York City during her final trimester, according to Us...
London bootlegger Sports Banger threw the vibiest show of fashion week
It's a well-known fact that, when it comes to fashion week, some of the most exciting shows happen way off schedule and far from the beaten track. Proving just that was London...
Kim Kardashian Says North West Isn't Dating 7-Year-Old Rapper
Honestly? We've never been so relieved.
Tayshia From ‘The Bachelor' Got Divorced After 6 Years of Marriage: ‘You...
Even though Tayshia Adams revealed to Colton Underwood on The Bachelor that she is recently divorced, it didn't stop the Indiana native, 26, from forming a connection with the...
‘Total Divas' Star Maryse Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 2 With Mike ‘The...
Party of four! Total Divas star Maryse Mizanin and her husband Mike “The Miz” Mizanin made a very special announcement during the WWE's PPV Elimination Chamber on Sunday...
THE FASHION WEEK
Fall Winter 2019 Backstage at Erdem Photography by Felix TW
Victoria Beckham: Ready-To-Wear AW19
Victoria Beckham is carving out a vital place for herself in the fashion world with clothes that she describes as “wearable but still have the ability to let us dream.” In...
Wales Bonner: Ready-To-Wear AW19
Everything Grace Wales Bonner does, thrills with artistry and there's a deep generosity at the core of her world. For her first ever co-ed show, held in the exhibition she...