The North Face Black Series Warms Up With Velvet Layering Pieces
The acclaimed Kazuki Kuraishi collaboration was merely the first major move for The North Face Black Series , as the progressive line reveals its next covetable range. This time, Black Series is aiming to get comfy with a series of velvet items for both men and women.
Blending the soft comfort of woven velvet with technical specs - including WindWall lining and Durable Water Repellent coating - the range hearkens back to The North Face 's adventurous '90s lines, which often dabbled with unconventional colors and textiles. Key pieces include the signature Nuptse puffer jacket and Transform down coat, which converts from a long layer into a mid-length jacket and scarf set with ease. Outerwear is complemented by track jackets, bi-color pullovers and pants , made comfortably functional by elastic waists and zippered pockets.
Expect the velvet capsule exclusively arrives at The North Face's new Prototype Store in New York's Williamsburg neighborhood on November 28, following the...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- BAPE Is Dropping a Lil Yachty Capsule
- Sony Demos PlayStation 5, Talks Backward Compatibility and More
- Best Art Drops: James Jean 'Slingshot' Sculpture, 'Basquiat: A Graphic Novel' & More
- A Closer Look at fragment design's Dr. Marten Patent Hollingborn Derby
- New 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' Introduces Damon Herriman as Charles Manson
- The Final 'Toy Story 4' Trailer Reveals Keanu Reeves as Duke Caboom
- LIFUL Gets Minimal With Monochome New Balance CRV Series Mules, Sandals & Slides
- 'Black Mirror' Drops Mini Trailers for Season 5
- KITH x Tommy Hilfiger 2019 Spring/Summer Collection Casts Bright Hues and Seaside Vibes
- Parley & adidas Team up for Tonal "Aero Green" AlphaEDGE 4D
- Stylist Taylor Okata Seeks More Representation in the Fashion Industry
- DJ Khaled, Meek Mill & Lil Baby Head to Church in “Weather the Storm” Visuals
- Nissan Redevelops ProPilot Autonomous Driving for 2019 Skyline
- Here's What Our Favorite Artists Wore at AMP Lost & Found Festival
- BEYOND THE STREETS to Hit Brooklyn With Over 150 of Your Favorite Graffiti Artists
- Fendi Unveils Hefty Reversible Shearling Jacket With Vibrant Strike-Throughs
- Spotify Tests Voice-Activated Smart Device for Cars
- 'Game of Thrones' Series Finale Blocked in China Due to Trump's Trade War
- Versace Crowns T-Shirt & Lightweight Jacket With All-Over Medusa Head Print
- Tate Modern & UNIQLO Announces Jenny Holzer-Inspired Tate Late
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
George R.R. Martin Has Some Thoughts About the ‘Game of Thrones' Finale
HBO's Game of Thrones is over. Sunday night brought the end of an era-a decade long show that fans absolutely loved. But the finale and the last two seasons have been met with...
Gaspar Noé releases a witchy film for Saint Laurent
Director Gaspar Noé is no stranger to Cannes Film Festival. Last year, he premiered his shocking film Climax and this year he is back with Lux Æterna - a 51-minute creation...
Sophie Turner Briefly Split With Joe Jonas Before Getting Married: ‘We Both...
Despite what it seems, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas had their doubts before tying the knot. The Game of Thrones actress, 23, even confessed that she and the singer, 29...
'Game of Thrones' Series Finale Blocked in China Due to Trump's Trade War
As fans from all over the world watched HBO 's epic fantasy Game of Thrones came to its eight-season conclusion on Sunday night, those located in China weren't so...
This exhibition asks if we can live forever through the things we make
What if some things do last forever? Editor of Dazed Beauty and co-founder of BabyFace agency Nellie Eden asked herself this question as she began curating her first exhibition...
Ralph Lauren's Polo Bear Proudly Carries the American Flag in Latest Pieces
The Polo Bear motif has seen a number of iterations in the past few years, as the face of the iconic Palace x Polo Ralph Lauren 2018 capsule last year as well as the recent...
A Look at the Full Palace x Jean-Charles de Castelbajac Collaboration
Having shared a few teasers yesterday, Palace Skateboards has now unveiled its forthcoming collaboration with Moroccan fashion designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac . The range...
Pokémon Is UNIQLO UT's Latest Inspiration
For its annual UT Grand Prix T-Shirt contest, UNIQLO named Pokémon as the theme. After 18,000 entries, the Japanese fast fashion retailer has chosen the winning designs which...
America's Footwear Industry Urges Trump Administration to Halt US-China...
As President Trump reigns in a new phase of his proposed trade war with China, various footwear giants including Nike and adidas have asked the US President to reconsider his...
Brands urge Trump to remove footwear from tariffs list
Leading American footwear companies have written to US president Donald Trump, urging him to “immediately remove” footwear from the proposed tariffs list of Chinese imports.