Travis Scott Performs “Sicko Mode” on ‘Ellen'
Before he embarks on his 'Astroworld' Tour , Travis Scott took the time to make an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday.
Marking his first ever interview with the popular host, Scott shared intimate details on Kylie Jenner 's delivery and what it's like being a dad to Stormi. Scott also went on to discuss his tour rider and gifted Ellen with a pair of Nike x Travis Scott Air Force 1s. Along with the sit down chat with Ellen, the 26-year-old rapper performed his hit single “Sicko Mode” and revealed plans for his upcoming project. “I love Broadway, it's super dope. I was thinking my next album, I'll do a play for a week somewhere. I'll just do a play and design a whole play around my album,” Scott said.
Scott also shared that Kris Jenner helped him through the delivery process, “She held me down because it was so scary. But I cut the umbilical cord, and she held me down. Mama KJ, she's the best.”
Watch the performance and interview below. Travis Scott's first-ever Astroworld Festival in Houston...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- BAPE Is Dropping a Lil Yachty Capsule
- Sony Demos PlayStation 5, Talks Backward Compatibility and More
- Best Art Drops: James Jean 'Slingshot' Sculpture, 'Basquiat: A Graphic Novel' & More
- A Closer Look at fragment design's Dr. Marten Patent Hollingborn Derby
- New 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood' Introduces Damon Herriman as Charles Manson
- The Final 'Toy Story 4' Trailer Reveals Keanu Reeves as Duke Caboom
- LIFUL Gets Minimal With Monochome New Balance CRV Series Mules, Sandals & Slides
- 'Black Mirror' Drops Mini Trailers for Season 5
- KITH x Tommy Hilfiger 2019 Spring/Summer Collection Casts Bright Hues and Seaside Vibes
- Parley & adidas Team up for Tonal "Aero Green" AlphaEDGE 4D
- Stylist Taylor Okata Seeks More Representation in the Fashion Industry
- DJ Khaled, Meek Mill & Lil Baby Head to Church in “Weather the Storm” Visuals
- Nissan Redevelops ProPilot Autonomous Driving for 2019 Skyline
- Here's What Our Favorite Artists Wore at AMP Lost & Found Festival
- BEYOND THE STREETS to Hit Brooklyn With Over 150 of Your Favorite Graffiti Artists
- Fendi Unveils Hefty Reversible Shearling Jacket With Vibrant Strike-Throughs
- Spotify Tests Voice-Activated Smart Device for Cars
- 'Game of Thrones' Series Finale Blocked in China Due to Trump's Trade War
- Versace Crowns T-Shirt & Lightweight Jacket With All-Over Medusa Head Print
- Tate Modern & UNIQLO Announces Jenny Holzer-Inspired Tate Late
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
Emilia Clarke Would Like to Make Some Changes to Season 8 Of ‘Game of Thrones'
The eighth and final season of HBO's hit sci-fy series has come and gone. It was also met with a lot of mixed emotions and opinions. A lot of fans weren't super happy with the...
Watch three new trailers for Black Mirror season five
Stop what you're doing - three more Black Mirror season five trailers have just dropped. We've already seen a mash-up of the three new episodes in the first trailer , teasing...
George R.R. Martin Has Some Thoughts About the ‘Game of Thrones' Finale
HBO's Game of Thrones is over. Sunday night brought the end of an era-a decade long show that fans absolutely loved. But the finale and the last two seasons have been met with...
Sophie Turner Briefly Split With Joe Jonas Before Getting Married: ‘We Both...
Despite what it seems, Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas had their doubts before tying the knot. The Game of Thrones actress, 23, even confessed that she and the singer, 29...
Gaspar Noé releases a witchy film for Saint Laurent
Director Gaspar Noé is no stranger to Cannes Film Festival. Last year, he premiered his shocking film Climax and this year he is back with Lux Æterna - a 51-minute creation...
Back on His Grind! James Charles Spotted in L.A. With ‘Pinkity Drinkity' in Hand
It's comeback season, sisters! Following James Charles‘ epic feud with Tati Westbrook - and pretty much the entire YouTuber community, for that matter - the 19-year-old's life...
Nordstrom to open New York flagship in October
Nordstrom's men's flagship store has already become one of the cornerstones of New York's retail scene, after just opening last year. Now, Nordstrom Inc. has announced plans to...
'Game of Thrones' Series Finale Blocked in China Due to Trump's Trade War
As fans from all over the world watched HBO 's epic fantasy Game of Thrones came to its eight-season conclusion on Sunday night, those located in China weren't so...
This exhibition asks if we can live forever through the things we make
What if some things do last forever? Editor of Dazed Beauty and co-founder of BabyFace agency Nellie Eden asked herself this question as she began curating her first exhibition...
Ralph Lauren's Polo Bear Proudly Carries the American Flag in Latest Pieces
The Polo Bear motif has seen a number of iterations in the past few years, as the face of the iconic Palace x Polo Ralph Lauren 2018 capsule last year as well as the recent...