Trippie Redd Taps XXXTENTACION, Ski Mask the Slump God & Quavo for "Ghost Busters"
Fresh off the recent "Crash" collaboration with fellow new-school star Smokepurpp, Trippie Redd serves up his own tribute to XXXTentacion by releasing a previously-unreleased track with the fallen rapper .
Specifically, the bars of Trippie Redd, XXXTentacion, Ski Mask the Slump God and Quavo come together for the melodic "Ghost Busters." The song comes at a tough time for fans of the main artists involved, but its posthumous delivery should help keep the memory of XXXTentacion alive. "R.I.P MY WOEEEEE," reads the statement attached to Trippie Redd's official SoundCloud. Notably, the record also boasts production from longtime, influential beatsmith Honorable C.N.O.T.E.
You can stream Trippie Redd, XXXTentacion, Ski Mask the Slump God and Quavo's "Ghost Busters" above.
Towards the beginning of this month, Trippie Redd was chosen to be spotlighted as part of XXL 's Freshman Class for 2018.
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Michael B. Jordan, Jonah Hill & More Named ‘GQ' Men & Woman of the Year
- Helmut Lang Relaunches Full Jeans Collection With Ed Templeton-Shot Editorial
- Travis Scott Postpones Four Shows on 'Astroworld' Tour
- Seiko Brings Back Classic Tachymeter Watch Design by Giugiaro
- Watch All of Stan Lee's Marvel Cameos in This Supercut
- Michael B. Jordan Confirms a 'Creed II' x Nike Collab Is Coming
- Travis Scott Performs “Sicko Mode” on ‘Ellen'
- 'Enter the Marauders' Combines Wu-Tang Clan's '36 Chambers' & ATCQ's 'Midnight Marauders'
- Kanye West Is Delaying the Release of His New 'Yandhi' Album
- Disney & Kappa's New Collaborative Collection Celebrates 90 Years of Mickey Mouse
- Lorde Believes Kanye West & Kid Cudi "Stole" Her 2017 Stage Design
- John Geiger's 002 "Black Out" Version Flexes Vibrant Infrared Stitching
- Icewear Vezzo Celebrates Motown Signing with Video for Zaytoven-Produced "2 Sides"
- Patta's Utilizes Elevated Camo Pattern for FW18 Bag Collection
- Mike WiLL Made-It Enlists Kendrick Lamar, Vince Staples, A$AP Rocky & More for 'Creed II' Soundtrack
- Cop Your Pair of the Air Jordan 4 "Singles' Day" and "Tattoo" on StockX
- The North Face Black Series Warms Up With Velvet Layering Pieces
- Lil Baby Reveals 'Street Gossip' Cover-Art & Release Date
- Nike Reunites With Realtree on a Woodland Camouflage SF AF-1 High
- Butter Goods Gets Cozy With the Delivery 1 of Q4 2018 Collection
The headlines of TopFash
Travis Scott Performs “Sicko Mode” on ‘Ellen'
Before he embarks on his 'Astroworld' Tour , Travis Scott took the time to make an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday. Marking his first ever interview with the...
Kanye West Is Delaying the Release of His New 'Yandhi' Album
Fresh off this past weekend's Kids See Ghost performance with Kid Cudi at Camp Flog Gnaw , Kanye West has taken to Twitter to reveal that he's not comfortable with the current...
Disney & Kappa's New Collaborative Collection Celebrates 90 Years of Mickey...
Back in September, Kappa and WHIZ LIMITED reconnected to showcase their joint capsule in a Tokyo-set editorial. Now, Disney is teaming up with Kappa for a special collaborative...
Marvel Comics co-creator Stan Lee dead at 95
Lee suffered a number of illnesses over the last year, including pneumonia.
Oh No! Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Won't Be Able to Marry In Their Malibu...
The sad news continues! After their house fell to ashes due to the wildfires, Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth won't be given the chance to build more memories in their Malibu...
Designer Ludovic de Saint Sernin Reminisces on Childhood Summer Holidays
“My dad was married three times and had seven children. So the summer holidays were a time for us all to reunite, all his different children. The mothers hated each other, so...
These Are The Best-Dressed Celebs From The 2018 People's Choice Awards And...
Award shows are not only for winning awards, but also for showing off your best outfits. These stars did just that at E!'s People Choice Awards on Sunday, Nov. 12. From the...
There's A Reason Meghan Markle Didn't Stand With The Queen, Kate, And...
On her first Remembrance Day as part of the royal family, Meghan Markle did not stand alongside any of the other royal women and there's actually a pretty solid explanation. It...
Michelle Obama Changed First Lady Fashion, And She Doesn't Care If It...
Despite the fact that she's one of the most known women in the world, Michelle Obama doesn't care what others think of her. After being in the public eye for eight years as...