Trippie Redd Taps XXXTENTACION, Ski Mask the Slump God & Quavo for "Ghost Busters"
Fresh off the recent "Crash" collaboration with fellow new-school star Smokepurpp, Trippie Redd serves up his own tribute to XXXTentacion by releasing a previously-unreleased track with the fallen rapper .
Specifically, the bars of Trippie Redd, XXXTentacion, Ski Mask the Slump God and Quavo come together for the melodic "Ghost Busters." The song comes at a tough time for fans of the main artists involved, but its posthumous delivery should help keep the memory of XXXTentacion alive. "R.I.P MY WOEEEEE," reads the statement attached to Trippie Redd's official SoundCloud. Notably, the record also boasts production from longtime, influential beatsmith Honorable C.N.O.T.E.
You can stream Trippie Redd, XXXTentacion, Ski Mask the Slump God and Quavo's "Ghost Busters" above.
Towards the beginning of this month, Trippie Redd was chosen to be spotlighted as part of XXL 's Freshman Class for 2018.
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- BAPE to Release Special 20th Anniversary Snoopy Ginza Collection
- Bandai Namco Announces 'Digimon Survive' & Shares First Look
- Facebook Shares Most Talked About 2018 FIFA World Cup Topics
- 'Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle' Now Playing on Netflix
- Instagram Adds New Activity Status Indicator
- Offset & Cardi B Faces Another Lawsuit Over Alleged Hotel Assault
- Adidas Creates a Dame 4 Inspired by Damian Lillard's Summer Basketball Camp
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington on 1-Year Anniversary of His Death
- Spotify Now Allows Artists & Labels to Send Unreleased Music for Playlists
- Helas Delivers a Variety of Streetwear Staples for the "Escape to Paradise" Lookbook
- Illegal Civilization & Wckdthgts Brought Out 03 Greedo for Go Skate Day
- Watch the First Official Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass'
- Bobby Shmurda Reveals When He's Getting Out of Prison
- PnB Rock Drops Two New Songs "Nowadays" and "ABCD "
- G Herbo & Southside Reveal 'Swervo' Tracklist & Drop "How I Grew Up" with 21 Savage
- Mark Gonzales & Tyshawn Jones Take New York in adidas Skateboarding's '20|50'
- Starbucks 'Signing Store' Will Open to Serve Deaf Customers
- RetaW's Porta Fragrance Capsules Are Essential When Traveling
- Nike's EXP-X14 Receives Militaristic "Dark Stucco" Makeover
- John Elliott Drops Nike & Suicoke Collabs Alongside Cozy Layers for FW18
The headlines of TopFash
James Gunn Fired From 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3'
James Gunn is done. The Guardians of the Galaxy director has been fired by Disney Studio 's chairman Alan Horn for an offensive string of tweets made years ago in regards to...
COCO And BREEZY Designer Eyewear Sample Sale - July 23rd to 28th - New York, NY
Coco and Breezy Designer Eyewear Sample Sale -- Up to 70% offDate: July 23- 28Time: 10 am - 7 pmLocation: 134 W. 29th St. 609, New York, NY 10001
Cops: Robert Wagner's Failure to Cooperate With Investigators Adds to...
Thirty-six years after Natalie Wood's mysterious death, a Los Angeles homicide detective has leveled explosive allegations about her husband Robert...
Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's Wedding May Be Happening a Lot Sooner Than...
Forget the cat ears, fans are ready for the veil! There's a new theory circulating about Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's wedding date, and if the...
Marie Claire Magazine U.S
Marie Claire Magazine U.S. August 2018 Cover
A Shifting Topography
Berenice Abbott's series, Changing New York, on display at Bookstein Projects, captures the impact of the Great Depression on the city's urban landscape. The body of work was...
CFDA's Steven Kolb talks shop, Pat McGrath Labs billion dollar valuation...
10 Corso Como is coming to New York After developing outposts in Seoul, Shanghai, and Beijing, Milanese concept store, 10 Corso Como, heads West to open its only U.S. location...
ESPRIT NY Kids FALL 2017
Honey Birdette Is Hiring A Marketing and PR Assistant In Los Angeles
Honey Birdette is on the search for a positive, hard-working and creative Marketing and PR Assistant. Working within our US HQ Team, under the guidance of our Marketing and PR...