Watch the First Official Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass'
Following the recent reveals of its official poster and first look images , the first trailer for M. Night Shyamalan ‘s upcoming Unbreakable and Split sequel, Glass has debuted at San Diego Comic-Con. Following the ending of Split , which takes places after the events of Unbreakable , we find the characters of Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, and James McAvoy locked up in an institution with a doctor played by Sarah Paulson, poised to overlook the three men who are convinced they're "comic book characters."
Watch the trailer above and catch Glass when it hits theaters January 18 next year.
In related news, the trailer for George R. R. Martin's Nightflyers has arrived .
The Beast. Watch the trailer for GlassMovie this Friday. pic.twitter.com/f9Qk0KYYWI
- Glass July 17, 2018
Mr. Glass. Watch the trailer for GlassMovie tomorrow. pic.twitter.com/HtDAsltJn7
- Glass July 19, 2018
David Dunn. Watch the trailer for GlassMovie this Friday. pic.twitter.com/TJwTmyn2Sz
- Glass ...
The last Posts from "Hypebeast"
- Gucci GG Raffia Wide-Brim Hat Is Summer-Approved
- Chance the Rapper Announces New Tour & Teases Next Album
- 97cm Adds Textural Twists to the Iconic Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair
- The Latest 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer May Contain Misleading Throwaway Footage
- Rei Kawakubo Wins 2019's Isamu Noguchi Award
- The Nike Cortez Receives an Exaggerated Makeover
- Tyler, the Creator Teams With retaW for "COLDWATER" Candle
- Louis Vuitton's Seasonal Watches Offer Both Monograms and Diamonds
- Gunna Showcases Gleaming Timepiece Collection in "Richard Millie Plain" Video
- Sterling Ruby Announces Ready-To-Wear Brand, S.R. STUDIO. LA. CA
- SAYHELLO Gives Mizuno's Court Select Spring-Ready Makeovers
- Rucci Spits Bars With His Bandana & a Bottle for New "Till The Day I Die" Video
- Atelier & Repairs Upgrades Vintage Sportswear With Hand-Stitched Patchwork
- Most Expensive City in the World Is Tied Between Three Major Cities
- NANZUKA to Display Diverse Works by Hajime Sorayama, Todd James & More
- Kit Harington Talks 'Game of Thrones' and Seeking Therapy in New Interview
- The Cranberries Share New Record "Wake Me When It's Over"
- Get Rich or Golf Trying: Tiger Hood and New York Nico
- Brain Dead's "Home Goods" Collection Aims to Spruce up Your Living Space
- 8 Drops You Don't Want to Miss This Week
The headlines of TopFash
Kim Kardashian Age, Height, Plastic Surgery, Robbery, Worth- WikiFamous
Kimberly Noel Kardashian in short Kim Kardashian is an American Television Personality. The way she becomes famous cannot be pulled off by some ordinary girl.
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Team Up for Steamy New Sunglasses Campaign...
Is there anything these two don't do together? Since getting engaged, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez have been spotted on date nights together, heading to the gym together...
Kit Harington Says This ‘Game of Thrones' Twist Led Him to the ‘Darkest...
The King of the North! If you aren't excited for the season finale of GOT just leave now pls. April 14 honestly can't come soon enough. But recently, Kit Harington said a Game...
RIP Wallets: Sephora Credit Cards Are Launching This Spring
Any beauty lover knows that Sephora is the ultimate destination for all things makeup, hair, and skin care. It's the biggest beauty specialty store worldwide, with both its...
Jessica Simpson's Friends and Family Gush Over the Arrival of Baby No. 3
Congratulations are in order! On Tuesday, March 19, Jessica Simpson gave birth to her third child, Life & Style can confirm. The “Irresistible” singer, 38, and her hubby, Eric...
Deka Lash is Committed to Elevating the Studio Experience for Clients and...
Taylor Foley Combining work and family life isn't easy, yet Jennifer Blair, cofounder of booming lash franchise Deka Lash , has managed to do just that with great success...
Fashion Week Studio Paris
Fashion Week Studio Paris This Paris Fashion Week, Fashion Week Studio hosted a series of three runway shows featuring collections from international designers. With the stage...
‘Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals Why She Wants a Breast Reduction - ‘I...
It's her body and she can do what she wants to! On Monday, March 18, Kailyn Lowry took to Twitter to reveal to fans that she's considering undergoing breast reduction surgery...
Los Angeles Based Stylists Seeking Fashion Interns For Spring '19
Styling team Jill Lincoln and Jordan Johnson are seeking interns for Spring 2019. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, able to multi-task in a fast paced...
Sterling Ruby Announces Ready-To-Wear Brand, S.R. STUDIO. LA. CA
Sterling Ruby is gearing up to launch his first-ever clothing brand called S.R. STUDIO. LA. CA. It's not the American artist's first stint with fashion, but his foray into...
NANZUKA to Display Diverse Works by Hajime Sorayama, Todd James & More
Leading Japanese contemporary art gallery NANZUKA will take part in Art Basel's Hong Kong art festival this year. The booth presentation will include a diverse selection of...